Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Friday 1 June 2007

incongruous

Yesterday was spent attacking the flower gardens on the north side of the house, getting one cleared out and making inroads in the other. Annuals were transplanted into pots and the veggie garden was weeded. Then it was indoors to get ready for a band rehearsal that had me wondering what the cows thought of all the noise.

Today I sit here typing carefully due to my recently-painted nails, getting ready for a day on the road to pick up baseball promo tickets, book a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe, take A to a bday party this morning, the girls to dance class this afternoon and then the sitters, so we can go to a cocktail wedding reception tonight, all dressed to the nines. I might find time in there to get on the tractor for a quick lawn mowing.

1 comment:

sue said...

trying to picture you mowing the lawn on the tractor with pretty painted nails....
How do you do it all??