Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Friday 4 January 2008

kid logic

Last night M was being very helpful with the post-supper cleanup. At one point though I realized that as she tidied toys and books, she was walking backwards. I watched her for a bit, then ventured my question.

me - Thanks for your help, sweetie, but why are you walking backwards?
M - It's to make sure that if I forget something, then I'll see it.

Can't argue with that.

Today: miscellaneous around the house work. Organizing, songwriting, trying out a cranberry-haleznut tart. Tomorrow: family day, spending gift cards, visiting, and taking the kids to see The Water Horse.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i adore her so much. gaffer better learn to appreciate his wife to be when it's time!!!