Beyond

I hope I never lose my sense of wonder. If that makes me naive, then so be it.

Thursday 18 December 2008

loud

The floor beneath my feet is shaking. In fact, I can feel it through the seat of the chair. We're into recording again, and this time it's drum tracks for the complete CD.

So as I type I hear BOOM BOOM (ting ting) SNAP BOOM BOOM (ting) CRASH BANG BOOM, with my feet feeling the BOOMs.

The living room's acoustics are once again being put into use, with the drum kit all set up and mic'ed on Tuesday. Last night we moved out one of the sofas to make room for our Christmas tree, which D brought home from work. Well, brought home from a tree lot on his way home from work - he doesn't work at a tree farm. Usually the tree hunt is a family event, but with our schedule and my cold, it wasn't going to happen. He chose a great tree and it looks lovely with all the vintage ornaments and of course The Star With the Cool History (blogged about in '07) on top.

Today, tomorrow and next Tuesday will be loud ones here at the farm. Wonder what the critters outside and inside the house think?

No comments: